Chicken Noodle Soup
5 from 1 vote
Main Course, Soup
✅ SERVINGS- 06
✔️ 2-3 tbsp Mantova Grand’Aroma Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 8.5 oz.
✔️ 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chopped
✔️ 6 cups chicken broth
✔️ 1 large onion, chopped
✔️ 2 large carrots, sliced
✔️ 2 celery stalks, sliced
✔️ 1 cup Mantova Bronze Cut Fusilli Pasta, 1 lb.
✔️ Fresh Dill, chopped
✔️ Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the garlic oil in a skillet and brown the chicken pieces, adding salt and pepper to taste.
2. Meanwhile combine the chopped onion, carrot, and celery in a large pot. Add the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 8-10 minutes.
3. Add the pasta and simmer for another 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Salt and pepper to taste. Add the cooked chicken and simmer for another 3-4 minutes.
4. Transfer soup into bowls and sprinkle with dill for garnish. Serve with garlic bread and/or salad for a hearty, healthy, comforting meal. Enjoy!